Saturday, October 24, 2009

SABOTAGED BY NON-MEAT EATERS

Friday 10.23.09

I met up with Carly Parker, Hot Liz and Shanna for a quick bite and a bottle of wine this evening. Rain + 3 squirrely women = California Pizza Kitchen. Fantastic! I am in the most culinary diverse city on the planet and these bitches made me eat at CPK. It was a tragedy. Carly and Liz are in “relationships” but Shanna and I are about as single as they come, so we were most definitely interested in going somewhere after our caloric intake. (I refuse to even call it dinner) We stumbled into a tavern across the street and were hit on by a man who was about 88 years old. He was so cute, though…..he was too shy to tell us we were pretty so he had the younger guy next to him tell us. Adorable. We took a town car (again, taxis are for commoners LOL) and ended up at a very cool looking place called The Gold Bar in Little Italy. The place was a little pretentious, but in a cool way. There are goofy portraits on the walls of people wearing gold chains and there are skulls painted gold all over the walls.

Unique cocktails…. I had the Ginger Mint Lemonade (yum) and then the Lavender Kiss (which looked like dirty dish soap, but tasted alright). Early night tonight, I have seminars all day tomorrow….

I thought this logo was interesting.... at what point, if ever... would you change it? Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment