Tuesday, October 27, 2009

WORKING AT HALF SPEED

Tuesday 10.27.09

Oftentimes in the morning when I go out to my car I am accosted by giant spiderwebs. Today was one of those days where I happen to catch it in the morning sunlight before he had a chance to get all up in my shit. They like to attach themselves to the trash cans to the left of my car and then to the driver's side door. It's a lovely encounter at that hour. My wrist was hurting still pretty bad, but not bad enough for me to skip taking this picture with my very heavy lens.


When I am already pushed for time for taking a few days off, you can imagine how frustrating today was working at half the speed that I normally work. And when you are in a hurry you forget about the pain and try to use the painful body part. Simple tasks like putting my seatbelt on... super annoying!

The highlight of my day was eating at Arby's with Ryan while we ran around picking up new equipment. Well, actually the highlight of my day was buying new gear, but the roast beef and cheddar sandwich was a close second. There is something magical about that thinly pressed "beef" and the fake orange cheese food stuff... combined with the sweet sauce... you have a little slice of heaven. Even food snobs have their fast food guilty pleasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment